- Pending: The Advertiser has not yet validated your conversion. The estimated validation period varies, and details can be found on offer page.
- Approved: The Advertiser has approved your conversion and will issue you a commission soon.
- Rejected: The Advertiser disapproved of your conversion. Possible reasons for this are (but not limited to):
The customer did not complete their payment.
The customer cancelled their order.
The customer requested a refund of their order.
The order was never delivered to the customer as it was out of stock.
- Yet to Consume: Purchases that are made in advance, such as hotel bookings. A commission will only be issued after:
A successful payment from the customer, and successful delivery of products or services.
In this hotel example, your conversion status will be marked as "Yet to Consume" until the customer checks out of their reservation.
- Paid: Your payment has been sent via the method you set in your payment details. You can check your payout overview for more info.
- Invalid: Conversions that are not recognized or cannot be proved of their sources. Below are a few examples of that contributes to an "Invalid" status:
- Detection of Spam or Fraud cases.
- Invalid or Wrong Order ID
- Claiming of conversion that you did not earn
- Not based on last click by users, followers, or subscribers
- System error - Wrong amount received / Captured
- Conversions initiated through system test
- Conversion dispute between Involve Asia tracking platform and the Advertiser's platform.
- Ineligible commissions (Multiple clicks / app installed / wrong customer type / unmatched campaign
- Wrong local currency captured
- Exceed cookie period