Sometimes you will notice that certain offers that will require 'Approval' from the Advertisers. What this basically means is that the advertiser intends to vet the publishers before approving them to promote the offer. Among the reasons for this is because the advertiser wishes to protect its brand identity, while aligning values, and demographic requirements with the publishers.
The following are some examples of offers which require approval from the advertisers.
Citibank Credit Card (CPL)
- Please take note that all offer applications with "Apply" will require approval and be reviewed by the Advertisers directly.
- Please allow 48 hours working days for your application to be reviewed by the Advertisers, if it has passed the 48 hours working days time frame you may follow up by dropping your inquiries to email@example.com
- Please note that there may be a delay in reviewing your offer application as this is normally due to a high traffic number of publishers who have applied to the same offer just like you.
- If your offer application has been rejected by the advertiser, the main reason is due to your content being not relevant to the niche that the advertiser is looking for. We would recommend you to search and promote other offers which are available on the Involve platform.
- You may re-apply to the advertiser's offer after some time. However, it will still be subjected to approval.
Do be cautious and also take note that if you are running offers in banned and restricted traffic sources, your account may be suspended. Please read the offer descriptions thoroughly and adhere to the rules.
Should you have further inquiries, please feel free to contact your designated Publisher Account Manager or drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.