Here are the step to check your affiliate program conversion:
1. Hover to "report" located on your dashboard navigation bar and a drop-down menu will appear. Click "conversion report"
2. You've now looking at conversion report which should look like below:
3. You may put numbers of filter in your report to show data which were relevant to you. here's are what you can filter:
Date, default were set on present day
Offer, if you have more than one affiliate program running under your advertiser account
Publisher, if you would like to see specific publisher's conversion only
Offer's local currency, particularly helpful if your affiliate program transacts multiple currency
Offer & Publisher payment status, if you would like to track which conversion you've paid and which has not
Order ID, if you would like to refer specific Order ID. Do note Order ID were ID passes from your site hence it should match your internal system.
Offer Sub ID, these are IDs which store additional parameter of your affiliate program were it's passes from your system. Adding in additional ID allows you to see more information of specific conversion
DO NOT forget to hit "submit" button every time you add additional filter and selection of data to display to reload your conversion report
4. Scroll down further you will be able to see your list of conversion. By default, the data display:
- Conversion ID (these IDs were generated by our system)
- Date & Time of your conversion
- Name of your Affiliate Program
- Name of your publisher which contribute toward the conversion
- Order ID
- Sales Amount (GMV)
- Spend (commission paid)
- Publisher Sub ID 1 (these were data append by publisher themselves)
Do notice the publisher name were in BLUE which is click-able and when click upon, will display the selected publisher information
5. You may also download your conversion report in excel format by hitting "export" button located on the right
Should you need assistance in using your conversion report, feel free to speak with you account manager.