Program Performance Report is your Advertiser Dashboard Home page which displays a simplified performance data of your affiliate program. Here are the guide on how to read your performance report:
1. By default, your performance report will show you:
- Date range (set on present day)
- Total number of conversion for the selected date range
- Total sales amount projected by your publisher
- Total spend for the day
2. You may add more information for a much comprehensive view of your performance report. To do that, hit on "expand filter"button
3. Under expand filter, you may:
- add Offer name, helpful if you run more than one affiliate program under single advertiser account
- add publisher, to give you an overview of your publisher performance
- add click, if you wish to see how much traffic has your publisher refer to your affiliate program
- sort your report based on daily, weekly, monthly or yearly
- display your spend and ROI based on United States Dollar or Malaysian Ringgit basis
and don't forget to hit "Run Report" button to reload your report.
4. Once your report has been reloaded, more information will display on the reporting page. Click export if you would like your report to be downloaded in excel format.
Should you need more assistance on how to use your performance report, speak with your advertiser manager.