What is a Performance Report
Performance Report is showcasing your estimated earnings overview. The earnings you see, however, are not final - the advertiser needs to validate the sales you referred.
When you click on the Performance Report you will be able to see this page as follows.
- Date Range – If you want to change the date range of the conversions that you want to view in your report, you can do so with the Date Range section. Here you can select from a preset set of date ranges, including:
- Today (current day)
- Last 7 Days
- Last 30 Days
- This Month (1st of month – Today)
- Last month (1st to 30th/31st)
- Custom Range (Maximum date range is 3 months)
- Search – To search the specific Advertiser Name or Order ID
- Campaign name - To find the specific campaign
- Website/Property - To choose the conversion of each of your properties.
- Invoice no - To find specific campaign by using this invoice number
Illustration purposes only
In this section, you can see the total clicks of every campaign from each advertiser. You can also see the total invalid links, the total number of conversions, the total sales in (USD), and also your total estimated earning from every campaign.
Please click the Export CSV button if you want to view your performance report in CSV or excel format. Once you have clicked the Export CSV you can directly download the files to your computer.
Article is closed for comments.