Should you prefer to validate your conversion via excel file instead of online validation, you may do so by following these steps:
1. Select the right billing month you wish to validate and then click "view" to allow the report reload to the right month data.
2. Then click on "Download Validation Report" button to download your report in excel format.
3. Open up your report and look for "Status"(column N) and "Reason"(column O). By default, all your conversion status were display as "Pending". You will need to change them into "Approved", "Rejected" or "Yet to Consume". Please be advised when selecting "Rejected" a conversion, you are required to provide a clear reason for such rejection. Should any conversion were marked as "Yet to Consume", a reason were required as well, in most cases, "Yet to Consume" were due to a transaction which does not has a clear status yet, an example was ticketing business or hotel booking whereas customer would normally book in advanced. Hence, it's recommended for you to provide a checkout date or similar remark so that your affiliate were aware of the reason for delayed validation. "Approved" conversion does not require any reason.
4. In the event of amendment for example if a particular transaction has been partially refunded or change of different product which affected original sales and commission payout, leave it as pending and then contact your account manager for further assistance.
5. Once you've done, save your excel file and then upload it back into your validation system.
6. A summary of your validated conversion will appear. Review your action and make changes if necessary. Should all is good, click "Submit Validation" button.
8. You've done! The validated conversion shall be received by our finance and they will in turn process them accordingly.
If you need any help in validating your conversion, feel free to speak with your account manager.