Should you prefer to validate your conversion via excel file instead of online validation, you may done so by following these steps:
1. Select the right billing month you wish to validate and then click "view" to allow the report reload to the right month data.
2. Then click on "Download Validation Report" button to download your report in excel format.
3. Open up your report and look for "Status"(column N) and "Reason"(column O). By default all your conversion status were display as "Pending". You will need to change them into "Approved" or "Rejected". Please be advise when rejecting a conversion, you are require to provide clear reason. Approved conversion does not require any reason.
4. Should any of your conversion does not have finalized status such as the transaction were still subject to return within specific duration or if you're an booking platform whereby the transaction has yet to be consume, simply leave your conversion as pending and you may validate again in future.
5. In the event of amendment for example if a particular transaction has been partially refunded or change of different product which affected original sales and commission payout, leave it as pending and then contact your account manager for further assistance.
6. Once you've done, save your excel file and then upload it back into your validation system.
7. A summary of your validated conversion will appear. Review your action and make changes if necessary. Should all is good, click "Submit Validation" button.
8. You've done! The validated conversion shall be receive by our finance and they will in turn process them accordingly.
If you need any help in validating your conversion, feel free to speak with your account manager.