We have enhanced our security protocols to ensure robust access controls and safeguard the accounts of our valued partners.
Please be informed that we can only make changes to your email address if we do not see any attempt to log in using your old email address for 30 days.
During this time, please do not make any attempt to log in using the master account email address.
After the 30-day window, please email us for the change of email address and we will be able to assist you further.
|I have no access to my existing email and no access to the IA account
1) If you have made an attempt to log in to your account, please email us after 30 days from the last login attempt.
2) If you have not logged in to your IA account past 30 days, you have the below options:
|I have no access to existing email but have access to the IA account
1) Please create sub-owner access using the new email address.
A reminder not to log in with the master login email address for 30 days.
2) After the 30-day cooling period, please email us for a change of email address, and we will assist in changing the sub-owner's access to the owner's access.
|I am a sub-owner and have lost access to my email.
1) For sub-user email requests, the request should be made to your master account holder to create new access with the new email address.
2) The master account is able to delete the old login and create a new one for the new email.
|I've not logged in using the existing email address for the past 30 days, but I don't want to create a new account with my new email address. Can I request to change my email address?
|Yes, please email us and we will assist with your request.
|I don't have access to IA or my email address. How do I generate deeplink or monitor my conversions?
|Unfortunately for security reasons, you will still need to wait for 30 days before requesting us to change your email address.
|I am a sub-owner and my master account owner has lost access to IA and the email.
1) Sub-owners can continue to log in to their account during the master account’s cooling period.
2) After 30 days of the cooling period on the master email, the master account holder can email us and we proceed with the request to change email.