Once you have successfully signed up and confirmed your email, your affiliate account will be activated.
Add New Property
Next: you need to add a New Property or your website details which will be used to promote our affiliate programs.
1.Click "Add New Property"
2.Complete your "Property Information"
- Name of property - Your website name
- Platform URL (address) - Your website URL
- Property Description - Description about your website
3. Click Next
4.Provide "Property Categorization"
- Platform Type - Type of your website
- Content websites (eg. productnation.co)
- Loyalty and cashback platforms (eg. shopback.com)
- Coupon sites and deal aggregator (eg. shopcoupons.co)
- Influencers (eg. facebook/com/influence)
- SSP (eg. Applovin)
- Mobile Application (eg. Flipboard)
- What type of advertisers are you looking for? - Types of commission earning
- Primary Category - Your website main category (eg. Fashion)
- Secondary Category - Your website sub category (eg. Travel)
5. Click Next!
6. "Traffic Information" - Complete traffic information
- Traffic Acquisition Method - How do you generate traffic to your website
- Visitor Country - Where are most of your visitors from.
- Tools Used - Type of tools you will be using to promote our program(s)
- Campaign - Banner and Promotion code
- Deeplink - DeepLinking consists of using a uniform resource identifier (URI) that links to a specific product or page within advertiser website
- Shoplinks - helps you to convert any merchant link or keyword into a affiliate link automatically. Shoplinks is suitable for bloggers, websites or any one that provides useful content to your audience.
- Widget - Intelligent Ad Widget that updates itself with the latest campaigns.
- Datafeed - Product data feed is a file made up of a list of products and attributes of those products organized so that each product can be displayed, advertised or compared in a unique way
7. Next! "Premium Inventory" Involve Asia can help you sell your premium inventory to our network of advertisers
8. Click "Save", Once you successfully added a new property, our publisher manager will review your application and approve accordingly. Do allow 48 hours working days for our publisher manager to review your application.
You can check your property status in the dashboard.
Who is my Publisher Manager?
Your publisher manager will manage all aspects of your account and are in charge of making sure your queries are answered. They will offer up tips on optimizing your marketing efforts and guide you on how to best maximize your earnings, analyze your conversions and help connect you with the best verticals, traffic, and Geo(s), that will perform for you.
If you have any questions regarding special campaigns and payout increases, speak with your publisher manager directly.
In the meantime, you may check out our terms and conditions and knowledge base to understand more about Involve Asia and how to use the dashboard.
Check out the next section below, where we will be covering some topics on publisher dashboard and tools available.