What Is A Property?
Basically, a Property is a channel or source used by the Publishers to promote the offers from the Advertisers.
A Property can be in a form of Website, Blog, Forum, Facebook, Instagram and other online accounts. Please be advised that adding an active Property to your account is a Compulsory Requirement for account activation before you start promoting.
Why Do I Need To Add A Property To My Account?
This is to allow us to understand your promotional method and traffic generated. This will help increase affiliate relevancy and provide a higher transparency as to where an advertiser’s ads will be promoted.
Why is my Property Rejected After Being Added?
There may be several reasons for the rejection:
- Your registered URL does not meet standard MCMC (Malaysian communications and multimedia commission) ruling
- Your registered URL may not be working (broken)
- Your registered URL may not be public (private URL which is NOT accepted by Involve Asia traffic transparency policy)
- Your page lack of information to justify the page was capable of generating traffic
- Your page does not appear as a proper info media
- Your submitted property is not relevant to the offers available
- Your property has been newly created and lack of information
1. How long will it take for my property to be approved ?
Once you have submitted your property successfully, please allow 48 hours business days for our publisher manager's to review your application
2. Can I use the property which is not added on my dashboard to promote ?
No. You will need to add the properties to your dashboard first and once the submitted properties have been approved by our publisher manager's you may start using them to promote your offers.
3. How many properties can I add to my dashboard ?
You may add a maximum of 5 properties to promote.
4. Can you give me property examples ?
Property is crucial for all publishers in order to promote the offer. Property examples are Facebook, Instagram, Forum, Blogs, Websites or any form of platform which you are using to promote an offer.
5. Can I start promoting without a property ?
No. You will not be able to promote and your account will be in pending status until your added property has been approved.
Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact your Publisher Manager or our Customer Support.