What Is A Property?
Basically, a Property is a channel or source used by the Publishers to promote the offers from the Advertisers.
A Property can be in a form of Website, Blog, Forum, Facebook, Instagram and other online accounts. Please be advised that adding an active Property to your account is a Compulsory Requirement for account activation before you start promoting.
Why Do I Need To Add A Property To My Account?
This is to allow us to understand your promotional method and traffic generated. This will help increase affiliate relevancy and provide a higher transparency as to where an advertiser’s ads will be promoted.
Why is my Property Rejected After Being Added?
There may be several reasons for the rejection:
- Your registered URL does not meet standard MCMC ruling
- Your registered URL may not be working (broken)
- Your registered URL may not be public (private URL which is NOT accepted by Involve Asia traffic transparency policy)
- Your page lack of information to justify the page was capable of generating traffic
- Your page does not appear as a proper info media
Related Article On Adding Property:
I signed Up, What’s Next?
Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact your Account Manager or our Customer Support.