In this guide you will be able to understand the definition of Premium Inventory & Rate Card and the use of it.
What is a Premium Inventory ?
- Premium inventory refers to high quality ads inventory, the quality being based on the context, format or targeting.
- Premium inventory is ad space on a site that a publisher has deemed higher-quality, and subsequently attempts to sell at a higher price. For example, inventory could be deemed premium because it's located above-the-fold, on a popular section of the site or for other reasons.
What is a Rate Card ?
- A rate card is a basic document that shows how much it costs to advertise on your site. It’s usually no longer than a single page (and often times is simply a table with no more than a few rows and a few columns).
- Your rate card should specify what method you’re using to price the inventory.
- Creating a rate card may seem like a major production, but it’s actually very straightforward. Moreover, it’s an important document that every site should have; it will make you seem more professional and organized to interested advertiser