It is always advisable to check the Offer Description Page for each offer before you start promoting.
Be aware of the offer’s Validation Period & Payment Terms as this will provide you a better understanding on when you can make a withdrawal on your commission.
Validation & Payment Terms process:
1. Check the Offer Description, Payment & Validation Info for every offer before you promote
Validation Period: 45 days on the following month
Payment Term: 30 days after validation
Validation Period Example:
- The Conversions may have been done on 2nd, 10th, or 15th in the month of March, but during validation all Conversions made for the whole month of March will be compiled together and will only be Validated by 15th of May (45 Days).
Payment Term Example:
- Once the validation process has been completed by the Advertiser, next will be the Payment Terms. (Example: Validation completed on 15th May + Payment Term 30 days) therefore the Payments will be approximately made on 15th of June.
- You may see the combined number of days for Validation Period and Payment Terms in certain offers.
- Do not worry this is to show you the total number of days combining the Validation Period and Payment Terms for a better understanding on when will you receive your commission.
Validation Period & Payment Term Combined Example:
- Your Conversions may have taken place on 2nd, 10th, or 15th in the month of March, but during your payment you will be be paid 75 Days after the validations and payments combined period which will be approximately on June 15th.
If you have any further inquiries, kindly contact your Publisher Manager or get in touch with us at email@example.com