It is always advisable to check the Offer Description Page for each offer before you start promoting.
Be aware of the offer’s Validation Period & Payment Terms as this will provide you a better understanding on when you can make a withdrawal on your commission.
Validation & Payment Terms process:
Example: Sacoor Outlet (MY)
- Check the Offer Description, Payment & Validation Info for every offer before you promote
Validation Period: 18 days from the following month
Payment Term: 35 days after validation
Validation Period Example:
- The Conversions may have been done on 2nd March, but during validation all Conversions made for the whole month of March will be compiled together and will only be Validated by 20th of March (18 Days).
Payment Term Example:
- Once the validation process has been completed by the Advertiser, next will be the Payment Terms. (Example: Validation completed on 20th March + Payment Term 35 days) therefore the Payments will be approximately made on 5th of April.
- You may see the combined number of days for Validation Period and Payment Terms in certain offers.
- Do not worry this is to show you the total number of days combining the Validation Period and Payment Terms for a better understanding on when you will receive your commission.
Validation Period & Payment Term Combined Example:
- Your Conversions may have taken place on 1st in the month of March, but during your payment you will be paid 145 Days after the validations and payments combined period which will be approximately on July 24th.