Who are Advertisers ?
- An advertiser is a company that wishes to drive traffic to their website or sales off their product through ads and links placed throughout a network of affiliates. Advertisers will normally pay publishers a commission based on the commission model they are conducting.
- Advertisers create ads such as text links, static banner ads, flash banner ads and now even video ads for placement on affiliate websites to promote.
- Advertisers will usually setup your affiliate program with Involve to run unique sales campaigns with world-class publishers.
Why Register with Involve Asia ?
Various Marketing Channels On Involve
- We have various marketing partners for you to select and you may improve your outreach by connecting with coupon websites, comparison shopping sites, authority bloggers, social media influencers and others for your marketing campaigns.
- Unlock more return on advertising spend with affiliate tracking and identify audience insights to understand affiliate’s influence on key metrics such as lifetime value, average basket size, and gross merchandise volume
Premium partnership integrations
- Involve works with premium mainstream partners who have affiliate integrations with us. Brands can easily tap into their massive reach and leverage on their engaged audiences to drive both branding and sales simultaneously
- Designed to accelerate growth, brands can discover the full potential of relationship and benefits of affiliate partnerships through our affiliate database ecosystem. Leverage on niche publishers that specialize in your category or in specific target audience you’re looking to grow
Automated affiliate billing
- Involve’s platform makes it easier for you to manage your affiliate relationships by centralizing your commission payouts to thousands of affiliates instantaneously