Validation is a process or duration taken by an advertiser to review all "Pending" conversions made by a publisher. Each offer has a "Validation Period" and "Payment Terms" which has been set by the advertisers.
Validation Process to take note:
• The validation period is the same as what you find on the offer page for each offer
• Each offers validation period varies some may have shorter and some may have longer periods
• In certain scenarios it is not uncommon that validation periods are dragged longer when the advertiser faces some issue (Resource, manpower, general slowness, etc)
1. These validation period starts counting from the 1st of the next month of conversion. That is because validation will be done in bulk, so for example: All your November conversions are submitted to the advertiser for validation on 1st of December. And Validation period starts counting 1st December + (Validation Period stated for the offer)
2. Once the advertiser has validated, advertiser will provide payment to Involve Asia based on "Approved" conversions.
3. We will then proceed to pay our publishers
4. Publishers can "Request Withdrawal" provided you will need to reach the threshold amount stated on your dashboard.
- You may see the combined number of days for Validation Period and Payment Terms in certain offers.
- Do not worry this is to show you the total number of days combining the Validation Period and Payment Terms for a better understanding on when you will receive your commission.
Validation Period & Payment Term Combined Example:
- Your Conversions may have taken place on 1st in the month of March, but during your payment you will be paid 145 Days after the validations and payments combined period which will be approximately on July 24th.