1. Estimated earnings on Shopee offers may show $0.00 if the conversion shares the same Order ID as another conversion with earnings.
- Shopee combines earnings from the same Order IDs into one conversion, unless other conversions are "Bonus" commissions.
- Bonus commission will show as its own item, while the base commission will be combined into one item if there are multiple items per checkout.
- Examples of offers that combine these earnings include but are not limited to Shopee MY, Shopee PH, Shopee VN, Shopee TH, Shopee TW, and Shopee SG.
2. Conversions may also show $0.00 if the payout amount is too small.
- For example, the actual earnings from the image below may be a small amount like USD 0.003559, and it is rounded up to USD 0.00 when it is displayed on our system.
3. Estimated earnings may also show $0.00 if the conversion is from non-commissionable items.
- This could be as free gifts from sellers, such as gift cards, samples, complimentary vouchers
- The conversion could be also from the non-commissionable category which is subject to Advertiser discretion and this may change from time to time.
4. The Advertisers may have tracked the conversion at the wrong value.
- If this is detected, the conversions will be automatically updated during the validation process.