1. What is the Involve Asia Referral Program?
The Involve Asia Referral Program pays Publishers that refer others to sign up to Involve Asia using their referral link. On top of that, Publishers get additional payout when their referees earn more within a period after sign up.
2. What does “Referee” mean?
A referee is an Involve Asia account that has signed up using your referral link and successfully generated 1 conversion within 14 days of signing up.
3. Which signups are eligible to contribute to my referral bonus?
Every Involve Asia account that has signed up using your referral link and successfully generated 1 conversion within 14 days of signing up will be eligible for your referral bonus.
4. Some of my referees are missing from the report, why is it so?
Please allow up to 1 day for the referral to register in the report. Also, please note that referees that have no conversions within 14 days of signing up are not eligible, and hence will not be displayed. Please contact your account manager/ customer service for more information.
5. What does “milestone” mean?
Each milestone is a target goal or achievement of the referee (i.e. reach RM10 in total approved earnings) or yourself (i.e. have 10 referees that each earned over RM15).
6. What are the milestones and corresponding bonuses that I’ll receive?
Please refer here for the payout for each milestone you and your referees hit.
7. What kind of conversions are counted in the milestones?
Only verified conversions (paid or approved) are accounted for the milestones. Pending, yet to consume, rejected, and invalid conversions are not eligible.
8. How long will my referee(s) contribute to my bonus? How long is the active period?
Every eligible referee will earn you bonus for 6 months after they join based on their milestones.
9. What does “active” and “expired” mean?
“Active” referees are still within the bonus validity period and can still earn you additional bonus if they hit the milestones. “Expired” referees have passed their active periods and therefore can no longer earn you additional bonus.
10. What does the terms “Total Bonus” and “Credited Bonus” mean?
“Total Bonus” is the full bonus amount that you will receive for the referral, it includes every milestone in the past. “Credited Bonus” is the amount out of total bonus that has been added to your earnings to date.
11. When are referral bonuses credited to my account earnings?
On the second and fourth Wednesday of the month.