There are (3) different types of withdrawals with Involve Asia, and (2) different methods of transactions.
Types of Withdrawals:
1. Express Withdrawal (Conversions Pending Advertiser Validation) and Early Withdrawal (Conversions Approved, Pending Payment from Advertiser)
- Express withdrawal and Early withdrawal will take (5) working days for the payment to be processed and paid - and this (Excludes weekends and Malaysian public holidays). After the payment has been processed, the status of your request will be changed from “Processing” to “Paid”.
2. Self-Withdrawal (Conversions Approved + Paid by Advertiser)
- Self-withdrawal takes 7-10 working days for the payment to be processed - and this
(Excludes weekends and Malaysian public holidays). After the payment has been processed, the status of your request will be changed from “Processing” to “Paid”.
Types of Transactions:
1. Wire Transfer
- To help Involve Asia publishers avoid intermediary bank charges, Involve Asia is
partnering with remittance partners. Although the status of your request has been listed
as “Paid”, it may take up to (3) working days for the remittance partner to complete the
finance transaction to your bank account.
- Benefits of using Wire Transfer as your Preferred Payment Method would be that you
can avoid intermediary bank charges and the processing fee for Self-Withdrawal if your
request amount is within the limit according to your account’s membership tiering.
- When payment to your PayPal account has been made, you will receive a notification
from PayPal that your payment is “On Hold” - this means that Involve Asia will have to
approve the transaction.
- To quicken the process, please contact your account manager with the screenshot of the
PayPal notice and the invoice number. Your payment should be completed within the
day, if you notify us before 5.30 PM (GMT +8).
- Your request for withdrawal through PayPal will not deem you eligible for avoiding the
processing fee of up to 4% as this is the service charge by PayPal itself
Involve Asia’s payment days are commonly made on Mondays and Thursdays.